Welcome guest blogger Kim Barnouin, author of Skinny Bitch Book of Vegan Swaps—the new comprehensive, user-friendly guide for anyone who wants to try veganism, whether for a lifetime or for just a weekend. This recipe for Chocolate Sandwiches with Crème Filling is vegan-friendly and delicious. Leave it to Kim to show us how to have it … Read more
- Cookie recipes in this book are AMAZING! RT @lisag30D: Plz check out my video for #sexliescookies. youtube.com/embed/BgimwU4q… 2 days ago
- On the blog: @SutterHome May Book Club Pick, HAVE MOTHER, WILL TRAVEL, with wine pairings and recipe! on.fb.me/16Ke06P 4 days ago
- Someone's got good taste in cookbooks...! camillestyles.com/life-2/on-my-n… @camillestiles @Janestweet :) 5 days ago
- Recipe: Blueberry Goat Cheese Pie by 3 Sisters Cafe, from @GuyFieri's new DDD book wp.me/p11pkk-SC 5 days ago
- What happens behind the scenes of the morning shows, after the cooking spot's over? Watch this video for the skinny foxnews.com/on-air/fox-fri… 5 days ago
- Have you entered for your chance to win the @Mariobatali sweepstakes yet? links.e.harpercollins.com/servlet/MailVi… 5 days ago
- RT @HarperCollins: Chance to win a Meet & Greet with @Mariobatali + great foodie prizes: ow.ly/kSL3m @Crocs @AmericanAir @theche… 6 days ago
- RT @EatYourBooks: 79 recipes in new #cookbook 'Relish' by @TheChew co-host @DaphneOz from @MorrowCooks: bit.ly/186D5pT 6 days ago
- Our Jane Coxwell @Janestweet on the @dvf blog this week. Diane's toasting the publication of FRESH HAPPY TASTY dvf.com/the-blog/post/… 1 week ago
- Start your Food Revolution w/ @TheFresh20 this Friday 5/17 @ 7pm EST/4pm PST bit.ly/YNyjut #TheFresh20 #FRD2013 1 week ago
- Sutter Home Winery’s May Book Club Pick and Provencal Tomato Tart – A Perfect Pairing!
- The Recipe Rehab Cookbook is Here!
- Fresh Happy Tasty: Bright Green Pea Salad with Lemon and Mint, by Jane Coxwell
- Guy Fieri’s Funky Finds: Fried Green Tomatoes with Shrimp and Rémoulade Sauce
- Foolproof Poached Eggs from Marcy Smothers!
Email Us!Click here and let us know what you think