Bloggers Selected for Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party!

After receiving over 100 entries from bloggers all across the US, we are thrilled to announce the bloggers who will be participating in the One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party to celebrate the release of Emeril Lagasse’s upcoming book Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders. The party begins Sunday, September 11th  and will run for 3 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to our participating bloggers! Be sure to check back regularly for features and updates on our cooking party.

Brittany Rosenbloom, New Orleans, LA: Just off the Red Streetcar Line

Cara Peace, Cleveland, TN: The Boys Made Me Do It

Donna Currie, Longmont, CO: Cookistry

Heather Scholten, Cheney, WA: Farmgirl Gourmet

Jay Ducote, Baton Rouge, LA: Bite and Booze

Judy Purcell, Colorado Springs, CO: Savoring Today

Kristy Bernardo, Aldie, VA: The Wicked Noodle

Kristy Still, Broken Arrow, OK: Mommy Hates Cooking

Marnely Rodriguez, Miami, FL: Cooking with Books

Matt Weber, Farmington, MN: Thyme in our Kitchen

Milisa Armstrong, Kaycee, WY: Miss in the Kitchen

Rachel Gurk, Sterling Heights, MI: Not Rachael Ray

Ryan Boudreaux, Wake Forest, NC: Cajun Chef Ryan

Shawnie Kelley Foy, Upper Arlington, OH: Manges! Mangi!

Shelby Kinnaird, Avon, NC: Diabetic Foodie

Susan Benton, Santa Rosa Beach, FL: 30AEats

Tara Evans, Seven Hills, OH: Foodie

Theresa Greco, Peoria, AZ: Food Hunters Guide

Tracey Wilhelmsen, Cumberland, RI: Traceys Culinary Adventures

Vanessa Anthony, Portland, OR: Groo-V Foody

Comments
44 Responses to “Bloggers Selected for Emeril’s One-Pot Blogger Cooking Party!”
  1. Anna says:

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had
    to tell someone!

2. Shelby says:

Cobgrats Ryan!

• Kardelen says:

Dear BettyThanks for your question. There are lots of poeitivss here, gaining experience in commercial work will stand to you. Moving to straight acting can be at times difficult but most definitely not impossible (Milla Jovovich). I would suggest trying to get a few short films under your belt, maybe fringe theatre or attend one of the larger theatre open days (this maybe aged restricted though). I would also suggest keeping up the commercial work as your working with directors who maybe looking to shoot straight drama projects ..and your paying the bills.

• Amel says:

I am currently fhinsiing up my BA in Child Development and Family Studies and thus far I have only work with children from 2 weeks to adolescent while helping support their families. The Physician that I would want to work under is an Obstetrics (OB) because they are in direct contact with pregnant women and their children during pregnancy. I would choose this particular specialty for a variety of reason such as having the opportunity to see individuals become parent for the first time, seeing how much love is surrounded in the process, being there to help the mothers while there in a vulnerable state. One of my main reasons is because I think that the whole birthing process is fascinating and to be able to be a part of family’s lives while going through this process, I imagine to be extremely rewarding.A of physician specialty that I would least want to work with would be a psychiatrist. Although I believe that psychiatrist do some spectacular work and help a lot of people through difficult situations I personally believe that this job would be to emotionally draining and overwhelming for me. This makes me question whether or not I would be able to handle it. When I set out to do a job my goal is to do the best that I can and I don’t feel that I could successfully do this job to the best of my ability.

3. Congrats to you all!!

I have a blog & would love to be included in future giveaways/reviews..I can’t find an email on this site to contact you..If you have time, can you email me details or add me to the list? thanks!

ajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com

• OOPS I skipped a box lol

JoeyfromSC is the name I go by online:)

• Khairul says:

I got home from work yesterday aorntefon and mowed the lawn and blew leaves before the rain came today. After I mowed my lawn, I went next door to my neighbors house and mowed his lawn and blew the leaves off his property. I slipped a pay it forward card under his door mat when I was finished. He came over and thanked me for what I’d done, and also asked me about pay it forward. I often do things for other people, but yesterday it felt a little different because it gave me the opportunity to tell him about paying it forward; also in hopes that it would have a chain reaction and many lives would be effected by such a positive and simple notion of paying it forward .

• Thanks for introducing a little rationality into this debate.

4. Tracey says:

So excited to start tomorrow! I already made my first dish and it was fantastic :)

• Xabi says:

i think behr paint (behr.com) has something like that, but i beeilve there is a $5 fee i’ve not used it, but i have looked at colors on the website before. also you can pick up the paint booklets/chips at home depot (from behr) and the booklets has complimentary colors and shows the paint in different rooms.i personally like the behr paint (semi gloss) because its wonderful for being able to clean it especially with kids and crayons, markers, finger paints, etc. it is a little costlier than most paints, but it covers great and last great also if you use the behr paint and there is something wrong with the paint itself a behr representative will come out and paint your walls for you (there has to be something

• Sable says:

What really is the demand? Quotes Chimp man might possess a lot to see, yet another not as. Say in the event your month-to-month funds is $2,800 and you’re looking for life assurance policy to take care of your household for a decade following your passing, you probably can find less protection (and thus invest less cash) than somebody whose month-to-month funds is $6,500.

5. Kimby says:

Good times! Great food! Looking forward to both!

6. Susan Benton says:

30AEATS Can’t wait to get the party started! Check our our Facebook page 30AEATS and twitter @fromagechick for updates, also email Susan at info@30aeats.com! Website will be back up and running this weekend! Siked about the Great Give-A-WAYS for fans!

7. This looks like a fun project. And a great group of bloggers, too.

• Paula says:

that what really troulbes me is when my partner browsing on the net for dirty internet sites similar to: Thats a thing i can NOT deal with, so if any of you is on the market, which has a good sense of humor, can truthfully discuss their inner thoughts and supply a stable atmosphere, and is NOT addicted to online p0rrn then please prepare me a quick introduction email, a photo would certainly be appreciated as well. I ll swear you, that it will be the best thing what taken place in your existence, as long you are sincere with me. 18b

• Kerriann says:

QuotesChimp Reports magazine. This nonprofit periodical (which, by the way, accepts no advertising) is in the business of comparing and contrasting various products and services on the market. From time to time it com�pares and contrasts the different kinds of personal insur�ance and the insurance companies that sell them. Ask your librarian how to find back issues on the subject of your choice. Better yet, subscribe. (The address for Consumer Reports is 101 Truman Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10703, (800) 234-1645.

8. Anna Marie says:

WTG, Kristy Still!!!!!! @Mommy Hates Cooking……you deserve to be picked!!!

• Kika says:

Dear Old Fossil. It is as you know and have experienced a tough old game. The free mkreat, smaller budgets etc opens the industry to non-card holders. This brings with it many good and bad things, one of the bad things you have listed. One of the good things is that certain great projects would never have been made if people had to work within the equity guide lines. Another point I would like to make is that you should not wait to be told your an actor, a card, training, showreel, merits etc should not define you as an actor ..you become an actor when you have respect for the craft, others and the fact its a tough industry. As for approaching Downtown Abbey etc, your agent or you could send your info to the casting director or you could send it directly to the production office. Either way it should get reviewed. Keep on thriving dear Old Fossil.

• Iefach says:

16ae03512bOnly a smiling votisir here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style. The price one pays for pursuing a profession, or calling, is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side. by James Arthur Baldwin. 185

• Marta says:

I couldn’t agree more about geciitrars. I miss sitting with some of the elderly individuals I used to help and they would tell me stories for hours about the things that they witness when they were younger, and the lives that they lived up to the point that they needed care. I have always felt that the elderly know how to live their lives better than anyone, and they for sure never take it for granted! Sometimes the people taking care of them are not good people though, and it always breaks my heart to see someone talking badly to an elderly man or woman.I like how you made a switch from little tiny babies that have no real experience with life, to elderly men and women who have lived life to its fullest and still have more life to share with others. Such opposites!

9. Anonymous says:

Farmgirl Gourmet …..congrats on you being YOU!

10. Congratulations to this great group of distinguished 20 ! I am so happy for all of you. I already “follow” some of you and Emeril is really lucky to have you cooking his recipes ! BAM !

• Pejuanx says:

Can you put a spot on this sight so people can sign their chdrilen up for sports online just in case they can’t make it to the sign ups in person?

11. This is going to be so much fun and so delicious!!

12. Cara says:

What an awesome group! Can’t wait!!

13. So excited to be in this group!

14. Oh yeah babe! I know this is going to be some fun.

Get your skillets ready!

Bon appetit!

15. Judy says:

Looking forward to party-time with this group, gonna be fun! :D

• Amilcar says:

When you have replied after 7 years, how do you ecpxet the reply immediately.Be Patient. Just wait for 7 more years to receive the reply.I use it every day.

• Leonardo says:

16a11c3515fWe admire what you have done right here. I like your elnmeet in which you state you are carrying out this kind of to give back on the other hand would certainly presume through each of the responses which is working for you as well. Have you got anymore info on this kind of? 18b

• Maisarah says:

To whom it may concern!There is nihtong wrong in supporting someone for being “your kind” or a ” good friend”, But when someone is involving in a “criminal act” and “terrorizing” innocent people, WE ALL SHOULD JOIN TOGETHER to “ERASE” such a criminal for his/her inhuman acts no matter whohe/she is. That is everyone’s responsibility in our tamil communityIf anyone who does not do that, that human being is “worthless” and a “traitor” for our whole tamil community!When you are talking about cyber crime, how can you leave out the “real villain” who terrorized everybody?????Only one of the following, could be a REASON for your cowardly act1) Are you a good friend of him??2) or ARE YOU AFRAID of him????It does not matter whether he is is a friend or you are scared of him, you should be ashamed of being yourself no matter what reputation you have in the internet world!

• Ho ho, who woulda thunk it, right?

• link says:

Your’s is a point of view where real intelligence shines through.

16. We’re looking forward to giving this a run. Should be a great party!

• Djosefina says:

Please explain about the vidioeng of the race. I noticed 2 different cameras focused on Michelle. Why was that? Did her parents hire someone to video tape their daughter for prosperity? None of the other runners were video taped. How did the taping come to be edited and plubished to the web? I am just curious of the process.Sincerely,Mike

• Luck says:

Run your life-like a favourite threat. Quotes Chimp method to spend less for policy contract is always to live daily life so the underwriter consideres you’re less of a threat than many others of your type. Some issues, like age, can’t be shifted, but the others may using self-control and a tiny bit of focus. Say in the event you keep a great driving report you are going to spend less for car insurance. You ought to spend less for life assurance policy, in The Event you remain who is fit by eating right and getting enough rest and workout and by refraining from smoking. Simply speaking, exist in the gradual street. Perhaps Not merely are you going to stay more . however, you will additionally spend less for policy contract.

17. heatherscholten says:

I’m in great company! Loving this list of foodies. Bring on the party! :)

• Hendri says:

If the person was your frined, they would probably be happy to hear from you. It would be a pleasant surprise to reconnect.If they don’t reply, it could be the wrong email address or an email address that they no longer use.I use it every day.